- Rich breakfast buffet with fresh products from the region.
- Excellent regional kitchen and Italian specialities.
- Dining room with large buffet area and show kitchen.
- Four-course choice menus with salad buffet in the evening.
- Theme evenings and BBQ nights in the summer.
- Extended Sunday dinner with aperitiv.
- At the restaurant, you may also enjoy delicious dishes for lunch.
- Join us for some Italian flair – we invite you once a week to homemade cakes and cappuccino or latte macchiato.
- At the Hotel Waldrast, we offer you six comfortable types of rooms.
- All rooms are tastefully furnished and equipped with shower or bath tub, WC, balcony, satellite TV, safe, telephone and free Wi-Fi.
- The rooms Superior, Premium Nature and Premium Nature Suite include a garage space.
- For our younger guests there is a playroom; in the restaurant, we offer tasty children’s menus.
- Beautiful panoramic terrace and garden with views of Terento and the Pusteria Valley.
- The cozy bar, and our light-flooded winter garden invite our guests to get together.
Spa & Relax:
- Swim and relax in our new spa area with indoor-outdoor infinity swimming pool and whirl benches.
- Our sauna world with Finnish sauna, steam bath and infrared sauna has been extended with a relaxation room made of pinewood. Cold water pool, rock & adventure shower, whirlpool with fresh water and a solarium complete the spa offer.
- Soak up the sun with panoramic views of the Sarentino mountains.
- Kneipp area in the village, just approx. 100 m from the hotel.
- Pristine nature with fresh mountain air, crystal clear water and more than 2,500 hours of sunshine a year offer you the most natural spa right outside the front door.
- Many hiking trails, past streams, lakes, alpine pastures, herbs, flowers, offer a natural wellness experience. Leave your everyday life behind, unwind and enjoy the peace and the invigorating energy of the South Tyrolean mountains.
- Our new premium nature rooms are furnished with natural materials and pine wood. The hemp plaster regulates the humidity and converts carbon dioxide into oxygen.
- All our guests will receive the HolidayPass Premium free of charge: You may use all public transport in South Tyrol and enjoy many services from the comprehensive leisure and activity programmme of the Tourist Association in Terento – free of charge.
- Thanks to the central location of Terento at the entrance of the Pusteria Valley, you may easily reach many attractions, such as Brunico, Bressanone, Dolomites, Alpe di Siusi, Braies Lake, … everything is just a short drive away.
- In our activity room, you may spend happy hours playing table tennis, table football and get fit with a selection of fitness equipment.
- Well-equipped playroom for children.
- Large playground, Kneipp facility and Minigolf 100 m from the hotel.
- Starting directly from the hotel, you may choose among many hiking itineraries for long or short tours.
- In the winter, a free ski shuttle service takes you directly to the ski area Plan de Corones.
- Ski rental with high-quality equipment directly in the house – in cooperation with Skiexpress.
- Alternative programme; snowshoes hikes, toboganning, ice skating, cross-country skiing, everything in the immediate surroundings.